Saturday, February 19, 2011

Bosch Appliance - RUMOR MILL!


I caught word in the wind this week of a pretty big change for Bosch appliances.  To keep it short and simple, Bosch is doing away with their large capacity front load washers and dryers (currently called 'Vision').  They will, however, keep making their smaller Axxis lineup.

I guess this shouldn't come as a big surprise, due to their competition coming out with bigger or the close to the same size for considerably less.  A great example of this is the Frigidaire set - FAFS4272LW and FASE7073LW.  I've seen this around for as little as $1099 - and then Frigidaire has a $100-$300 mail in rebate available.  The Frigidaire measure .2 cubic feet smaller then the Bosch, but comes with steam on both the washer and dryer.

I think I would be exiting the market myself...

comments

0 Responses to "Bosch Appliance - RUMOR MILL!"

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved